Apply Now

Current Students

Student & Employee Assistance Program for Drug and Alcohol

Open Sidebar

Students who want help with an alcohol or drug problem can contact any Student Affairs staff member for a referral, the Campus Nurse, and/or the Family Services Counselor. Employees can seek counseling through a referral by Human Resources

The campus nurse is provided in coordination with the Davidson County Health Department. A mental health counselor is provided in coordination with Family Services of Davidson County.

Campus Nurse
Love 2nd Floor, Suite 206
336-249-8186 ext. 6111

Ashley Meyer, LPC
Love 2nd Floor Suite 206
336-249-249-8186 ext. 6175

Appointment Information

As with most student services on campus, Counseling, Health and Behavioral Services encourages you to make an appointment.  When scheduling in Starfish, you will receive an email appointment reminder. You may choose to walk in for a Counseling, Health and Behavioral Services appointment. 

Human Resources
Brooks Student Center, 223

NCADD (National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence) – Provides 24-hour free confidential referrals and information about mental and/or substance abuse use, disorders, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish, please call the SAMSHA national helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).